Anritsu offers a number of systems, programs and detectors to ensure that food companies remain compliant with even the most stringent of quality control programs.
HD, Ultra HD and DualX X-Ray technologies:
- Effective and reliable detection of small contaminants.
- To help processors meet product weight goals consistently and accurately, more than 150 standard Anritsu Checkweigher solutions are available.
Detection360™––A proprietary program that analyzes and secures the proper points of detection and inspection within the processing environment to effectively reduce or eliminate risks associated with unwanted contaminants or missing items in your products. Includes four phases:
- Discovery––Technical sales team learns and understands the vision of your current and future quality control program, mutually identifying needs and reviewing quality concerns to define all inspection opportunities and production line details throughout every aspect of your production and packaging process, which allows an accurate assessment of risk from physical contaminants or fill/packaging issues.
- Mapping––Involves inspection technology being 'mapped' throughout your processing and packaging lines for your consideration with a focus on correctly and effectively applying advanced technology to resolve your high-priority quality concerns and advance the quality of your product.
- Integration––Anritsu properly integrates and commissions the technology and solutions from its broad range of standard and semi-custom equipment offerings with a focus to advance your current quality control program by maximizing the detection and inspection capabilities of the technology.
- Performance––Consists of Performa360™, a new line of Service, Training and Performance Assurance programs to assure the performance of your equipment after installation. This phase also includes customized help and support.
To learn more, visit DetectionPerfection.com.