Safefood 360° will be hosting its second annual user conference, Connect 360°, taking place in the Vdara Hotel & Spa in Las Vegas, NV. The event is scheduled to take place February 21-22, 2017.
Connect 360° provides exclusive opportunities to optimize the use of Safefood 360° through master user-lead breakout sessions, workshops, case studies and one-on-one meetings with Safefood 360° experts. The event also provides a forum for the presentation and exchange of knowledge, practical experiences, and actionable insights in the latest standards and legislative developments, such as the Global Food Safety Initiative and the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
Connect 360° promises to be insightful and informative as food safety professional users from around the globe come together for two days of best-in-class actionable user-contributed sessions and guest talks for the food safety industry.
Highlights of this year’s program include:
- FSMA Update: Status and Upcoming Expectations with guest speakers from FDA.
- FSMA Workshops: 5+ hours of workshops designed to keep you better equipped for FSMA.
- Case Studies: See how world-leading businesses have implemented Safefood 360° to ensure compliance.
- Master User breakout sessions: Learn directly from product experts on how to better optimize your systems.
- Panel Sessions: Hear direct from industry thought-leaders and get the answers to what you want to know.
For more details visit Connect.SafeFood360.com.