The Institute for the Advancement of Food and Nutrition Sciences (IAFNS) and McGill University in Montreal, Canada are collaborating on a free, virtual food safety workshop on November 28, 2023 from 9:00 A.M.–4:00 P.M. ET.
The webinar is part of an extension program aimed at understanding and addressing multiple food safety hazards and controls in food production environments. The event topics are as follows:
- Good manufacturing practices (GMPs) and other prerequisite programs
- Biological food safety hazards
- Chemical, physical, and adulterant food safety hazards
- Hazard analysis and preventive controls determination for food products
- Process preventive controls for food products.
The speakers include scientists from two Canadian universities and three U.S. universities. More information on the program and speakers is available here.
Registration for the event is available here.