ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a global provider of point of sale and workforce efficiency solutions to the restaurant and retail industries, has announced the release of PAR SureCheck® Food Safety Solution 10.0. ParTech, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR).
SureCheck is an easy-to-use enterprise mobile application specifically for food safety and task management. The new platform is iOS and Android compatible, and allows users to quickly and efficiently conduct, monitor, document, and trend operations that affect food quality, temperature monitoring and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points compliance, which are necessary to protect brands and increase consumer confidence.
- Key features of this latest release, version 10.0, include the following capabilities:
- Advanced functionality that enhances the user experience when automating food safety and task management operations
- Auto advancement workflow for quick service restaurant operations
- Provides customized software that allows organizations to personalize checklist workflow to achieve internal food safety requirements
- Offers users an easy-to-use application, specially built for mobile devices (IOS and Android)
- Ability to capture photo/video proof with notes for recordkeeping and reporting purposes
- Allows the flexibility to alert one or more users when an observation triggers a corrective action
- Rich reporting and cloud data storage that provides information that can assist organizations in establishing best practices for food safety and task management
"SureCheck v10.0 is a major release that is built for velocity, performance, and scalability. By incorporating new methods for wide-scale enterprise configuration, workflow and reporting into a single code base with the many insights and features incorporated over the past 9 years, we are excited to be introducing v10.0 to new and existing customers alike," says John Sammon III, senior vice president & general manager of SureCheck, ParTech, Inc.
SureCheck | 800-448-6505