ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a global provider of point of sale and workforce efficiency solutions to the restaurant and retail industries, has announced the release of PAR IoT. ParTech, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation.
The PAR IoT solution is an advanced cloud-based system that enables 24/7 remote monitoring of key capital investments with near real-time alerting for temperature failures and power disruptions. The system components consist of various sensors that collect crucial data, gateways to transfer data to cloud servers, and a web portal for system setup, reporting and alerting for action when specific programmable states exist. The solution ensures critical temperatures are regularly captured and monitored in kitchens, serving areas, storage, and holding areas.
Key features of PAR IoT include the following capabilities:
- Commercial grade sensors for unique customer applications
- Up to 100 wireless sensors with one PAR IoT Gateway
- Ability to send notifications when the sensors are out of compliance or power is disrupted
- PAR IoT Portal provides access to sensor activities with reports
- Ability to monitor system from anywhere via Web and/or mobile apps (IOS and Android)
“Foodservice organizations are looking for ways to maximize food safety efficiency and assist in managing operational costs. PAR IoT was built to achieve this by allowing real-time monitoring and alerting when important devices/equipment are out of compliance,” says Dr. Donald H. Foley, PAR Technology Corporation president and CEO.
PAR IoT | 800.448.6505