The Center for Food Integrity (CFI) 2023 Transparency Summit features a lineup of speakers from leading companies and organizations across the food supply chain who will explore transparency opportunities and challenges, as well as actionable approaches to building trust. The summit will take place from Tuesday November 14, at 12 P.M. to Wednesday, November 15 at 1 P.M. at the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel.
The summit will bring together leaders spanning farm to retail to share learnings and give advice on how organizations can be more transparent and effective in their innovation, sustainability, and operational endeavors. Attendees can expect to leave the summit’s practical working sessions with tangible ideas that can be immediately implemented.
The agenda includes workshops and keynotes where speakers and panelists will share insights, lessons learned, and cross-industry perspectives. Topics that will be covered include:
- New Cornerstone Research on Consumer Demands for Transparency
- How to Leverage Transparency to Accelerate Business Performance
- Leveraging Transparency to Ensure Sustainability Equity
- The Center for Food Integrity’s Transparency Model and Organizational Assessment: Seven Principles in Action
- Transparency in Action: Illuminating Best Practices and Solutions in Transparent Organizations
- Integrating Transparency Principles to Build a Culture of Trust.
Speakers at the summit include executives and leaders from the Hartman Group, Merck Animal Health, NielsenIQ, FMI—The Food Industry Association, Deloitte, the Iowa Farm Bureau, the Kroger Co., Compeer Financial, PepsiCo, Chick-Fil-A, Wawa, Bush Brothers and Co., Consumer Brands Association, Ahold Delhaize USA, Corteva Agriscience, Cargill, Fair Oaks Farm, and the World Wildlife Fund.
Registration for the summit is open at foodintegrity.org.