For World Food Safety Day 2021, Safe Supply of Affordable Food for Everyone has partnered with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations to develop a series of posters to demonstrate that together, through partnerships, we can do more to deliver safe food.
The six posters, which can be downloaded for free here, cover the following key topics:
- Ensuring food safety throughout the supply chain: The journey of a vanilla bean
- Food safety is science-based
- Global process standardization drives food safety and quality
- Food safety is about collaboration
- Public private partnerships enhance food safety
- Food safety culture, driving action every day
All posters are downloadable in High Resolution and Low Resolution JPG and PDF versions and can be used in print or electronically by anyone interested in improving food safety.