Strategic Consulting, Inc., an information resource for industrial diagnostics companies, has published a comprehensive new market report on microbiology testing in the global industrial market. Industrial Microbiology Market Review, Fourth Edition: Global Review of Microbiology Testing in the Industrial Market (IMMR-4) tracks and compares past, current and future (projected) microbiology test volumes and market values. Also included are test methods for six sectors of the industrial market, including food and beverage, in North America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world.
Insights within IMMR-4 include:
• Past, current and projected test volumes and market values, with breakdowns by market sector, geographic regions, test methods and organisms tested.
• In-depth views of the six market sectors, including market trends and drivers within each sector.
• Test methods and technologies, from “traditional” to newer, rapid methods such as immunoassay and molecular methods.
• Organisms of interest in “routine” microbiology testing including TVO, Coliform/E. coli and Yeast/Mold, as well as testing for specific pathogens.
• Detailed business reviews, including profiles of 20 leading diagnostic companies such as bioMerieux, Neogen and Merck Millipore.
For more information about IMMR-4, visit Strategic-Consult.com.