The Lab Book™ is Weber Scientific’s updated 265-page catalog which includes many innovative new products for dairy, food, beverage and water testing. A comprehensive buyer’s guide, it contains thousands of laboratory products to help efficiently perform quality control testing, plus many exclusive and hard-to-find items.
There are over 270 new products, and the catalog is organized by category for quick reference.
- Testing — allergen, rapid and standard bacterial detection, air testing and hygiene monitoring
- Supplies — labware, safety, security, sampling and sanitation
- Instruments — balances, microscopes, thermometers, pH meters, colorimeters, and more
- Equipment — autoclaves, centrifuges, furniture, incubators, water baths, mixers, and more
- Chemicals — buffers, reagents, standards, cleaners and sanitizers
Weber Scientific distributes food safety test kits and laboratory supplies throughout North America. According to Sharon Wilson, vice president of marketing and product development, “Weber is well-known as the specialist in supplying the needs for quality control laboratories. Customers also like our free freight upgrade program and our 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.”
Free copies of the new catalog can be requested directly via Weber Scientific’s website, by emailing email@example.com or by calling 800-328-8378.