Tracy Fink is the Director of Scientific Programs and Science and Policy Initiatives at IFT. She has more than 25 years of experience in leading food safety and logistics initiatives for the food industry, including with Schwan Food Co. and NSF International.
In this episode of Food Safety Matters, we speak with Tracy [29:49] about:
- Tracy’s work overseeing IFT’s food safety programs, which focus on several strategic topics of interest
- Programming and discussions that will take place at the IFT FIRST conference in July, the theme of which will be “Innovation in a time of crisis: Can we future-proof the food system?”
- Industry concerns, like facility cleanliness, with the introduction of sesame as a major food allergen, and resources for industry provided and being developed by IFT
- IFT’s commodity-specific video series to help industry comply with FDA’s Food Traceability Final Rule (FSMA 204)
- How IFT’s global membership and partnerships with international organizations contribute to strengthening food science and food safety on global and regional levels.
News and Resources:
Food Safety Insights Column, Bob Ferguson
We Want to Hear from You!
Please send us your questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org