Health Guard® by Kutol has announced that it has received Green Seal® certification for five of its hand sanitizer formulations. This positions the company as the manufacturer that currently has the most number of hand-sanitizing products meeting the rigorous Green Seal Standard for Hand Cleaners and Hand Sanitizers (GS-41). To date, there are just 14 hand sanitizers that have Green Seal GS-41 certification.
The Health Guard hand sanitizers earning Green Seal GS-41 certification are:
- Health Guard 62 Percent Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Gel
- Health Guard 70 Percent Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Gel (1,000-mL bag refill)
- Health Guard Foaming 62 Percent Alcohol Hand Sanitizer
- Health Guard Foaming 70 Percent Alcohol Hand Sanitizer
- Health Guard Hand Sanitizer Gel 70 Percent Alcohol
Each of these formulations are available in a variety of packaging options, from personal sized, 1.5-fluid ounce squeeze bottles to large, 2,000-mL refill cartridges.
These five newly certified hand sanitizers bring the total number of Health Guard Green Seal-certified products to 10. Five Health Guard foaming hand soaps were previously certified under the Green Seal GS-41 Standard.
Learn more about the Health Guard’s Green Seal certified products at http://www.kutol.com.