Sani Professional, the food safety division of Professional Disposables International (PDI®), and the Sani Professional Food Safety Advisory Council is calling for nominations in support of The Sani Awards.
Now in its third year, The Sani Awards award program celebrates innovation and excellence in food safety within the foodservice industry. These awards recognize and promote best practices spotlighting food safety. These areas of focus are:
- Employee/Customer Programs
- Guest Experience
The Sani Awards award program welcomes nominations of foodservice establishments (5 unit minimum) as well as the individuals responsible for program implementation.
The nomination timeframe is now through February 28, 2017. Winners will be announced in April, 2017 and trophies will be awarded at the Food Safety Summit Gives Back Networking Reception in Chicago, Illinois in May, 2017.
The Sani Awards award program includes three categories:
- Category A: Outstanding food safety program innovation
- Category B: Exceptional food safety education and/or training program implementation
- Category C: Best food safety focused guest experience
Overall award criteria for nominations include:
- 5 unit chain (or larger)
- programs that are six months post implementation
- measurable results/improvements
For additional award criteria and nomination forms, visit us at TheSaniAwards.com.