Sani Professional, the food safety division of Professional Disposables International (PDI), and the Sani Professional Food Safety Advisory Council is calling for nominations in support of The Sani Awards. Now in its fourth year, The Sani Awards award program celebrates innovation and excellence in food safety within the foodservice industry. These awards recognize and promote best practices spotlighting food safety. These areas of focus are:
- Employee/Customer Programs
- Guest Experience
The Sani Awards award program welcomes nominations of foodservice establishments (5 unit minimum) as well as the individuals responsible for program implementation.
The nomination timeframe is November 1, 2017 through February 28, 2018. Winners will be announced in April 2018 and trophies will be awarded at the Food Safety Summit Town Hall in Chicago, IL in May 2018.
The Sani Awards award program includes 3 categories:
- Category A: Outstanding food safety program innovation
- Category B: Exceptional food safety education and/or training program implementation
- Category C: Leadership in Food Safety
Overall award criteria for nominations include:
- 5 unit chain (or larger)
- programs that are six months post-implementation
- measurable results/improvements
- 5 years of demonstrated leadership
For additional award criteria and nomination forms, visit thesaniawards.com