R-Biopharm has announced that its RIDA®SMART app has undergone updates that make the app more powerful and user-friendly. The app makes analyzing mycotoxins easier and faster for users. It’s a completely new and comfortable method to analyze lateral flow test strips quantitatively via smartphone. Perform the test and scan the test strip That’s it.
Based on user feedback from a previous version, the RIDA®SMART app now supports three more test kits in addition to RIDA®QUICK Aflatoxin RQS. This makes it possible to quickly quantify contamination with aflatoxin, deoxynivalenol and zearalenone in different matrices. Another major advantage is that the measuring range is expanded when using the RIDA®SMART APP. For instance, the measuring range of RIDA®QUICK Zearalenon RQS normally lies between 75 and 500 µg/kg. In conjunction with the app, the test achieves a measuring range of 50-1.000 µg/kg.
RIDA®SMART app improvements include:
- Technical improvements
- Support for new test kits
- A new serial measurement mode that allows faster processing of several subsequent analyses
- Automatic generation of the sample ID
- Results can be exported as a detailed report, or as a handy overview
- Better camera focusing to make test strip scanning easier
The latest version of the RIDA®SMART app can be found on R-Biopharm’s website.