As we wrap up 2020, the Food Safety Matters team, along with Bob Ferguson of Strategic Consulting Inc., sat down to discuss the biggest moments in food safety this year, and what we have to look forward to as we move into 2021.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Android
For access to more podcast episodes, click here.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Food business disruptions: Changes to the supply chain and transportation challenges
- Keeping food personnel safe
- Implications for food safety
- Emergency preparedness
- New Era of Smarter Food Safety
- The future of remote audits: Implications and innovations
- Recalls and outbreaks: What the numbers may mean
Michigan State University Online Food Safety Program
Online MS in Food Safety Program
Curriculum: Online MS in Food Safety Program