The panel will explore how major brands are bringing together strategic planning processes for food safety and quality (FSQ) and sustainability, with a view to provide insights into the inter-relationships between these two critical areas of business risk for the food industry.
The webinar will pose key questions to our experts including:
- What is on your organization's sustainability agenda?
- How can sustainability commitments and objectives impact FSQ compliance?
- How can you optimize your structure to minimize risk impact and effectively manage critical deliverables?
- Where do commonalities and overlap exist in delivering strategic objectives for FSQ and sustainability?
- What are the greatest challenges to having a joined-up approach?
- Why is internal collaboration critical to risk management and business success?
Moderator: Adrienne Blume, Editorial Director, Food Safety Magazine