In this BONUS episode of Food Safety Matters, we speak to Sharon Dobesh (director of technical services) and Leonard Mongiello (business development and sales manager) from the Industrial Fumigant Company (IFC) about controlling birds and rodents. Specifically, how to keep them where they belong—away from your buildings, out of your docks and processing areas.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Android
For access to more podcast episodes, click here.
In this BONUS episode of Food Safety Matters, we speak to IFC about:
• Most common bird and rodent pests in facilities
• Exclusion methods for keeping birds off and out of facilities
• Exclusion methods for keeping rodents out of facilities
• Threats associated with bird and rodent presence at facilities
• Facilities that could be at higher risk for pests
• Signs and symptoms that help you identify pests
• Conducting visual inspections
• Adequate vs. proactive pest management
• Pest prevention