Valworx has announced the release of a new line of sanitary check valves. Valworx sanitary check valves feature Tri-Clamp ends for hygienic connections, and all materials comply with applicable Food and Drug Administration (FDA), U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), and 3-A standards. Valworx sanitary check valves are suitable for use in food and beverage and are typically used to prevent unwanted backflow.
Highlighted features of the new line of Valworx sanitary check valves include:
- Concentric spring-loaded design
- Pressure rated to 217 PSI at 482 °F
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) 316L stainless steel forged and machined valve body
- ASTM 316L stainless steel spring and retaining ring
- Viton Seals
- ASTM 304 stainless steel clamp
- 100 percent tested with full traceability of all components
- Highly polished internals and end caps with 32 Ra finish
- Clamp design for easy disassembly, cleaning, and maintenance
- Temperature Rating: –67 °F to 482 °F (–55 °C to 250 °C).