Keith Robinson is the vice president of pest control services for Fine Tune. He joined the company in 2019 after spending nearly 30 years in the pest control industry, most recently as the vice president of operations training, quality assurance, and food safety at ABC Home & Commercial Services. In that role, Keith led all commercial pest management operations in northern and eastern Texas, plus Oklahoma. A board-certified entomologist, Keith has developed and rolled out food safety programs for national chain accounts across the U.S. Today, Keith oversees Fine Tune's pest control services offerings nationwide.
For access to more podcast episodes, click here.
In this BONUS episode of Food Safety Matters, we speak to Fine Tune about:
- The biggest challenges facing pest control in the face of changing regulations
- How pest control has evolved over the years
- Why pest control providers also need to be subject matter experts
- Common problems with pest misidentification, proper documentation, and more
- The importance of open and regular communication between the client and the pest control provider
- Questions that clients should be asking when interviewing a potential pest control company
- How technology and real-time monitoring are making a difference in pest control
For the latest insights and thought leadership, check out the Fine Tune Knowledge Center
FSMA Preparation: Is Your Pest Management Program Compliant?