In this BONUS episode of Food Safety Matters, we speak—for the third time—to Sharon Dobesh (director of technical services) and Jerry Heath (staff entomologist) from the Industrial Fumigant Company (IFC) about insect growth regulators (IGR) and how these compounds can benefit a pest control management plan.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Android
For access to more podcast episodes, click here.
In this BONUS episode of Food Safety Matters, we speak to IFC about:
- The benefits of fogging and aerosol applications
- How toxicity, safety, and warning labels have evolved
- IGRs and how these compounds can keep insects from taking over a food facility
- Fixed or remote fogging application systems
- Re-entry guidelines after a fogging application
- Tips for preparing for a pest control analysis
- The importance of proactive pest control vs. reactive