Matt Brosseau founded Path Forward Consulting LLC in early 2022 after spending a decade working as an engineer and operations manager in the powdered infant formula industry. He has spent the majority of his career installing and qualifying equipment manufacturing facilities for tools utilized in the manufacture and packaging of FDA-regulated products. Matt is also a U.S. Army veteran, and served as an officer in the Vermont Army National Guard for 11 years. Before hanging up his uniform, he served as the Company Commander of a Combat Engineer Unit and was deployed to Africa in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. Matt earned a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Clarkson University in 2014, and maintains several professional certificates in commissioning from the continuing education extension of the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
In this episode of Food Safety Matters, we speak with Matt [1:59] about:
- The origins of, need for, and services offered by Path Forward Consulting
- Equipment qualifications and why it is important for food processors to understand them
- Why food safety and quality assurance professionals should be concerned about equipment qualifications
- Crucial aspects of equipment qualifications and what they mean to food processors
- How food safety and quality professionals can support the equipment qualification process
- How listeners can reach out to Matt for expert guidance on equipment qualifications to ensure smooth equipment operation for food safety and quality.
We Want to Hear from You!
Please send us your questions and suggestions to email@example.com