SafetyChain Software™, the leader in Food Safety Chain Management solutions that help ensure food safety and quality compliance for regulatory, 3rd party and customer requirements – while also creating operational efficiencies that save time and money – is very pleased to announce that Sqwincher, a leading provider of electrolyte replacement drinks for factory workers, sports teams, runners, and others, from construction sites to Little League, has selected SafetyChain for Food™ to automate, streamline and improve its food safety and quality assurance (FSQA) initiatives.
Key business drivers for Sqwincher include the ability to:
• Manage its “massive” number of food safety and quality certificates of analysis (COAs) – both incoming from suppliers/co-packers, and outbound to customers
• Access a centralized, searchable documents repository – for COAs, supplier documents, FSQA specifications, food safety corrective/preventive actions and more – for traceability and root cause analysis
• Facilitate timely collection and analysis of FSQA data
• Respond quickly and accurately to regulatory (FDA), 3rd party (SQF) and customer inquiries and audits
• Leverage technology to streamline costs while improving safety and quality
Sqwincher chose SafetyChain for Food because of its:
• Comprehensive functionality for food safety quality assurance and quality control
• Cloud-based design, which makes the solution affordable, scalable and flexible – without the need for expensive hardware
• Flexibility in receiving safety and quality data from suppliers and co-packers
• Realtime collection and analysis of FSQA test results against specifications, with immediate alerts to key stakeholders when a non-compliant result is detected
• FSQA expertise, and the consultative approach of the SafetyChain team
• Excellent customer references
“Here at Sqwincher, we are committed to providing our clients with the safest, highest quality products at the most competitive price. We understood that to be on the cutting edge of food and quality – while remaining highly competitive – we would need to leverage FSQA technology innovations. SafetyChain not only had the most comprehensive, yet affordable FSQA technology suite – it also has a team of experts who are helping us not just mimic paper processes, but leverage the power of the solutions to streamline and continuously improve our food safety and quality programs,” said John Edie, Quality Assurance Manager for Sqwincher.
“In order to compete in today’s complex food & beverage market, companies must find ways to improve food safety and quality processes while keeping costs of goods made within aggressive key performance indicators. Leveraging the power of emerging Food Safety Chain Management solutions not only promotes safety and quality along a company’s supply chain – it also actually helps improve FSQA with fewer resources and lower costs. The forward-thinking team at Sqwincher gets that, and we’re very excited to be working with them on their food safety and quality automation and continuous improvement initiatives,” said Barbara Levin, SafetyChain SVP and co-founder.
SafetyChain Software | www.safetychain.com