Specialty chemical manufacturer Enviro Tech Chemical Services has introduced the world's first and only dry peracetic acid (PAA) floor and equipment sanitizer.
PeraGuard®, a patented formulation, is designed to improve environmental biosecurity and sanitation on surfaces where conditions favor microorganism growth. The product is U.S. Environmental Protection Agency registered for use in food and beverage facilities, as well as many other manufacturing and processing settings. In addition, PeraGuard can be used on farms to control ammonia and odors.
Based on patented controlled-release technology, PeraGuard is activated by water or moisture. It is a highly concentrated, odorless, and dustless application that is decidedly effective against Escherichia coli, Listeria, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, and many other deadly pathogens.
PeraGuard dry PAA can be used in:
- U.S. Department of Agriculture-inspected meat, poultry, and seafood plants
- Wineries, breweries, cheese, beverage and dairy processing plants
- Packaging rooms, milking barns, farm premises, hatcheries, refrigerated trucks, and food cooler areas
- Forklift and foot traffic lanes, poultry and meat operations, and transport vehicles
- Kennels, animal laboratories, animal care facilities, poultry litter bedding, pharmaceutical plants, kitchens, and restaurants
- Anywhere human or pet food or beverages are processed
Food safety is a top priority at Enviro Tech. The company holds multiple patents for a wide range of microbiocides that keep food industry facilities sanitized and disinfected during all stages of the production process.
PeraGuard is powerful, yet safe to use in the most sensitive food-grade manufacturing settings. It uses peroxygen chemistry only, will not damage wastewater systems, does not contain quaternary ammonium, and has no hazardous by-products.
Enviro Tech | https://envirotech.com/