Reserve Your Virtual Booth!
In our continued commitment to prioritize the health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, speakers, and staff, The Food Safety Summit will be presented as a virtual event this May 11-13, 2021.
With the enthusiasm we received from the food safety community after the October 2020 virtual Summit, we’re excited to improve on the success of our robust virtual platform to connect you with a wide audience of food safety professionals, and safely deliver information about your products and solutions directly to their devices in real time!
Have Questions or Want a Tour of the Virtual Platform?
Contact Kim or Adam Today!
Virtual Exhibit Package
- Virtual booth includes:
- Personalize with branding, logos, and welcome video
- Product & sales information, whitepapers, demo videos, and more for download
- Contact info of booth staff available to attendees
- Live chat - and NEW in 2021! - live video chat
- Enhanced ability to schedule meetings and message with attendees
- Survey functionality included in booth environment
- LEADS: receive data on booth activity, attendee visits, and downloads from your booth
- Three (3) full-conference registrations (access to all sessions)
- Unlimited free conference/staff registrations (General sessions-only)
- Company listing in virtual show directory to be distributed to attendees prior to the event
- Product category — attendees will be able to navigate the expo hall based on the category you choose, as well as alphabetically
- On-demand access and exposure through April 2022
- One pre- and one post-event email deployment, sent by the Food Safety Summit on the exhibitor/sponsor’s behalf, to all registrants – free and paid – that have opted in to be contacted
- Share your news on our online Press Room. Submit your press release here.
- Opportunity to request the registered press list to set up meetings with.
Virtual Exhibit Hall Hours
Virtual Booth Upgrades:
COVID SOLUTIONS PAVILION — $950
Position your virtual booth in the COVID Solutions Pavilion, where attendees will be seeking solutions to help combat COVID and other pathogens. The COVID Pavilion will be a featured hall in the Main Lobby, driving traffic directly to the Pavilion. In addition, your company will be provided a COVID Solutions logo that will designate your company in the Show Directory, and you will be able to list your booth in one additional product category.
ADDITIONAL CATEGORY LISTINGS— $250
Your booth package lists your company under one (1) product category in the Exhibit Hall. With this upgrade, you may choose one additional product category (COVID Pavilion excluded), allowing attendees to find your booth from multiple exhibit lobbies.