As we wrap up 2020, the Food Safety Matters team, along with Bob Ferguson of Strategic Consulting Inc., sat down to discuss the biggest moments in food safety this year, and what we have to look forward to as we move into 2021.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Android
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Food business disruptions: Changes to the supply chain and transportation challenges
- Keeping food personnel safe
- Implications for food safety
- Emergency preparedness
- New Era of Smarter Food Safety
- The future of remote audits: Implications and innovations
- Recalls and outbreaks: What the numbers may mean
We Want to Hear From You!
Please share your comments, questions, and suggestions. Tell us about yourself—we'd love to hear about your food safety challenges and successes. We want to get to know you! Here are a few ways to be in touch with us.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Record a voice memo on your phone and email it to us at email@example.com